Ohio.gov  |   State Agencies   |   Online Services
Replace Wall Certificate


Dear Licensee,

In eLicense you may change your name or request a pdf of your wall certificate be emailed to you. You are also able to make other changes to your license or applicant record while you're in your elicense "Dashboard".

The first step is to register in the NEW elicense.  If you have not yet registered in eLicense here is a link to the elicense portal: 


 Go to: elicense.ohio.gov


Click Login / Create Your Account under New Users scroll down and click on I HAVE A LICENSE. If you have not received your security code email you will need to enter your SSN number to obtain your security code.


After you log into elicense you will be at your elicense  Dashboard. You may go to your License “Tile” (the Tile looks like a mini-certificate) and click the Options button.



From the drop down menu you can choose to:

·        Renew

·        Reinstate

·        Change Address

·        Change Name (licensees with multiple licenses should indicate in comments which license certificates must be replaced) Pay only one fee.

·        Order Wall Certificate

·        Send Verification

·        Request to go inactive